[Gate-users] how to add voxel source transformation matrix (if needed)

Alex Vergara Gil alexvergaragil at gmail.com
Wed Mar 28 12:11:38 CEST 2018

Hello gate users

I have a SPECT/CT hybrid images that are non registered automatically by
the system, I used Slicer3D to make the spatial registration and I already
have the transformation matrix that I can write in the mhd header of the
SPECT (MHD header example: TransformMatrix = 1 0 0 0 1 0 0 0 1 \n Offset =
0 0 0).

My question: Is Gate capable of translate (and rotate) the voxelized source
accordingly? In case this is no, How can I say Gate to translate (and
rotate the voxelized source image)?

Best Regards
Alex