[Gate-users] fasty90 voxelised source

Allison Craig Allison.Craig at icr.ac.uk
Fri Jun 22 16:19:41 CEST 2018

Hi

I am having trouble getting a voxelised source working with fasty90, I think there is a problem with my code but I am not sure what to change.  I can get a voxelised source to work with a Tc99m source:

/gate/source/addSource SourceConfinement voxel
/gate/source/SourceConfinement/reader/insert interfile
/gate/source/SourceConfinement/interfileReader/translator/insert range
/gate/source/SourceConfinement/interfileReader/rangeTranslator/readTable activity_range.dat
/gate/source/SourceConfinement/interfileReader/rangeTranslator/describe 1
/gate/source/SourceConfinement/interfileReader/readFile circular32bit.hdr
/gate/source/SourceConfinement/setPosition  -122.2725 -105.49 -7.1925 mm
/gate/source/SourceConfinement/attachTo Phantom
/gate/source/SourceConfinement/gps/particle gamma
/gate/source/SourceConfinement/gps/energytype UserSpectrum
/gate/source/SourceConfinement/gps/setSpectrumFile Tc99mdiscretespectrum.txt
/gate/source/SourceConfinement/setIntensity 1
/gate/source/SourceConfinement/gps/angtype iso
/gate/source/list

But if I try and use the same source file for fasty90 (following the instructions from the manual on using fasty90 with a voxelised source) it does not work:

/gate/source/addSource SourceConfinement fastY90
/gate/source/SourceConfinement/loadVoxelizedPhantom circular32bit.hdr
/gate/source/SourceConfinement/attachTo Phantom
/gate/source/SourceConfinement/setActivity 10.0 MBq
/gate/source/SourceConfinement/gps/angtype iso
/gate/source/list

Can anyone help?  I am sure I am missing something in my code.

Thanks

Allison

Allison Craig
Principal Radioisotope Physicist
Joint Department of Physics
The Royal Marsden NHSFT
allison.craig at icr.ac.uk<mailto:allison.craig at icr.ac.uk>

This e-mail message is confidential and for use by the addressee only.  If the message is received by anyone other than the addressee, please return the message to the sender by replying to it and then delete the message from your computer and network.