[Gate-users] Material image dose scoring

Emmanuel Marfo emmanuel.marfo at postgrad.otago.ac.nz
Tue Jun 12 00:32:31 CEST 2018

Hello Gate Users,

Please, I need help on this or if anyone has the knowledge of how it can be done I would be grateful. I am using a spectral CT system to obtained material decomposed image based on mass attenuation and energy information. I want to do dose deposition on the material decomposed images without the use of Schneider material converter employed in GATE.  My problem is I want to know if GATE architecture supports it and second I can not import the material decomposed image into GATE because is always requesting for a conversion text file. Can I bypass it? Can someone help me, please? Thanks

Best regards,

Emmanuel Marfo

Student

University of Otago