[Gate-users] gate-Compare spatial resolution

부당 tmdcjf6056 at naver.com
Fri Dec 7 07:50:59 CET 2018

Dear gate-users

I want to compare the spatial resolution using gate simulation.
I am going to compare it on the basis of a 2016_NIM_Validation of a Monte Carlo simulation of the Inveon PET scanner using GATE  paper
paper
In accordance with the NEMA NU-4 2008 standards, we simulated a spherical 22Na point source with a nominal size (0.3 mm) to measure the spatial resolution. The activity of the source was 198 kBq. The energy window was set to 350–625 keV and the coincidences time window (CTW) was 3.432 ns.
The source was fixed in the tomography, and located at two axial positions: (i) the center of the axial FOV and (ii) one-fourth of the axial FOV (31.75 mm away from the center along axial direction). For each of the two axial positions, the source was stepped towards the edge of the transverse FOV. For the central 5 mm of the transverse FOV, the source was stepped at 1 mm increments and then at 5 mm steps up to the edge of the FOV.

I tried setting up by looking at the following
this is not yet complete code

/gate/source/18CylinderSource_1/attachTo mouse
/gate/source/18CylinderSource_1/gps/confine 18CylinderSource_1_phys
/gate/MovingSource/geometry/setRmax 0.3 mm
/gate/MovingSource/geometry/setRmin 0. cm
/gate/MovingSource/geometry/setHeight 5. mm
/gate/MovingSource/moves/insert translations
/gate/MovingSource/translation/setSpeed 0 0 0.05 cm/s
/gate/source/SourceContainer/gps/thpe Volume
/gate/source/SourceContainer/gps/shape point
#/gate/source/SourceContainer/gps/radius 0.3 mm
/gate/source/SourceContainer/gps/halfz 25 mm
/gate/source/SourceContainer/gps/centre 3.175 0.0 0. cm
/gate/source/SourceContainer/gps/particle e+
/gate/source/SourceContainer/gps/energy 140. kev
/gate/source/SourceContainer/gps/setActivity 198. kbq
/gate/source/SourceContainer/gps/confine MovingSource_phys

but, error occurs from the first line
could you tell me?

thank you

https://www.sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0168900216302674