[Gate-users] How do you perform Image Reconstruction for a SPECT based Imaging procedure?

Kurt V kurtv1 at hotmail.com
Mon Oct 30 20:13:50 CET 2017

I am new to image reconstruction using GATE, I was wondering if anyone could provide me with details on how to best perform image reconstruction using a SPECT based imaging procedure?

  *   What is the best way?
  *   Can this somehow be done with an ECAT7 workflow?
  *   Is it better to go from ASCII to another software?
  *   Interfile to another software?
  *   Is there another software efficient workflow that anyone knows of?

If anyone has any words of wisdom for me, all advice would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you very much,
Sincerely,
Kurt W. Van Delinder