[Gate-users] Multiple detectors (responses) with Fixed Forced Detection

Simon Rit simon.rit at creatis.insa-lyon.fr
Wed Nov 29 14:46:34 CET 2017

Hi,
Please stick to the mailing list.
Sorry, this code is quite a mess... You can find how this is computed here:
https://github.com/OpenGATE/Gate/blob/develop/source/digits_hits/include/GateFixedForcedDetectionFunctors.hh#L345
So bin[0] is from 0 to 0.5*energyResolvedBinSize keV, bin[1] from
0.5*energyResolvedBinSize to 1.5*energyResolvedBinSize keV etc.
Simon