[Gate-users] Looking for macro for Cs137 source

Robert Wilson rkwilson at mail.sdsu.edu
Thu May 25 22:45:24 CEST 2017

Hello, all.

I am setting up a simulation using a Cs-137 source, but I am having a bit
of trouble working out the best way to define it. I know I could simply
depend on defining the ion source by Z, A, Q, and E, but I was able to find
a macro for an Iodine 125 source, and I was wondering if anyone had a good
full macro to define a Cesium 137 source. Any help would be very much
appreciated. Thank you all so much.

All the best,
*R. Kevin Wilson*

San Diego State University | *2017*
Department of Physics | *M.S Medical Physics*
Radiation Detection Measuring & Modeling Laboratory
*PET/SPECT Modeling - Gate & GEANT4*

Clemson University | *2015*
College of Engineering & Science
Department of Physics & Astronomy | *B.S. Applied Physics*
CU EBIT & Atomic Physics Laboratory *|* *Intern Recipient and Student
Researcher*

rkwilson at mail.sdsu.edu
rkwilso at g.clemson.edu
(828) 216-5310