[Gate-users] Issues Running Exercise 5 (TLE) from dsarrut Gate Exercises

David Boersma david.boersma at igp.uu.se
Tue May 23 17:55:28 CEST 2017

Hi David S.,

If that download issue really causes the error message that Akiv quoted,
then I think that we should fix something in the gate image reading
code. It should have complained about a missing file instead of
confusing the user with an apparently nonsensical "out-of-range HU
values" message.

Cheers,
David B.