[Gate-users] Problem with shared libraries

Mathieu Dupont mdupont at cppm.in2p3.fr
Fri May 12 10:49:18 CEST 2017

Hi,

You have to set some environment variables in order to use ROOT or software
which use ROOT.

The easy way to set them is to make

source /path/to/install-or-build/dir/bin/thisroot.sh

before launching Gate as explained in https://root.cern.ch/building-root
Good luck

--
Mathieu Dupont - Ingénieur de Recherche
CENTRE DE PHYSIQUE DES PARTICULES DE MARSEILLE
Site : cppm.in2p3.fr - Email : mdupont at cppm.in2p3.fr