[Gate-users] Dose from Characteristic x-rays

Eslam Taha eslam519 at gmail.com
Wed Mar 22 13:51:59 CET 2017

Greetings All

I was wondering if there is a way to calculate the dose resulting only
from characteristic x-rays within a phantom. I tried using an energy filter
but it seems the filter takes into account any secondaries produced within
the phantom and filters only primaries that don't match the threshold

My regards

______________________________

Eng. Eslam Muhammed Taha
Medical Physics Engineer
Nuclear Engineering Department,
King Abdulaziz University
Jeddah, Saudi Arabia
Mobile: +966556537833
Hotmail: Eslam_M_Taha at hotmail.com
Gmail: Eslam519 at gmail.com
KAU: ebarzangy at stu.kau.edu.sa

If you have received this email in error please notify me immediately and
strictly prohibited.