[Gate-users] [Gate Users] Actor with movement....

Konstantinos P. Chatzipapas, MSc konhat88 at yahoo.gr
Fri Jun 30 09:52:57 CEST 2017

 Dear Gate users,
I'm using GateV7.2
I'm making a CT dosimetry simulation. Because of that I have set some movement for the phantom, using the "generic move" command.

When the phantom is not moving I am getting a correct image (mhd) for energy deposition (using either TLEDoseActor, either DoseActor). When the phantom is moving, dose image is empty...
Does anyone knows how to solve this problem?
Is it a bug?

I am attaching the mac file for further investigation.

Kind regards,Konstantinos ----------------------------------------------------- Konstantinos Chatzipapas
    Medical Physicist, MSc
       University of Patras
    web page: Physics Magazine