[Gate-users] Fw: 02 Dose Actor shows empty results

Emmanuel Marfo emmanuel.marfo at postgrad.otago.ac.nz
Mon Jun 26 10:53:27 CEST 2017

________________________________
From: maikol salas ramirez <mmsalas at gmail.com>
Sent: Monday, 26 June 2017 8:46 p.m.
To: Emmanuel Marfo
Subject: Re: 02 [Gate-users] Dose Actor shows empty results

Hi Emmanuel

I think, I found the reason, the problem is resolved when you attach the phantom to the scanner, instead to the world.
Also I found in the actor a typing error with the pixel size.

I did many changes, in the very beginning I try many things because I never expect that the error was related with the attached volume. But in the other hand I improved your physics library to have a better Dose quantification.
I did some clean and order just to help me to understand. I change your matrix to image file, you can open it using Fiji-ImajeJ. In any case many something can help you to improve your code, I recommend you don use directly my code version, it is better that you check and chose what can be useful.

If you have a question just ask me.

Best regards

Please Sir

Thanks for your quick response.

 I have attached all files for your perusal. However, when I remove all my geometry (tubecase, anode, phantom, applied table and Detectorplane) from the gantry((scanner)(cylinder) and without any rotation o it I am able to score dose.

Best regards,

Emmanuel