[Gate-users] How to create a 100% stopping surface for r rays?

韩匆 hancong59 at gmail.com
Thu Jul 27 09:26:50 CEST 2017

Dear all,

I tried your suggestions. Making a extreme high density could induce
relatively high back scatter events. Using the kill actor is much better
and it worked with 99.963% simulated events killed in the a thin surface.
Thank you both for your suggestions.

Best wishes,

*Hancong Xu*

*Institution of Neuroscience and Medicine (INM4)*

*Forschungzentrum Juelich, Germany*