[Gate-users] TPS pencil beam source

张晖 zhanghui at impcas.ac.cn
Fri Jul 21 04:14:48 CEST 2017

Dear Elia Alessio,
     Thanks for your reply! In source_description_file, I want to set the energy spread with the 0.1% of mean energy. In users guide,  it says that mean energy in MeV and energy spread in % of the mean energy. So, I set it with 0.1. However, when I simulate it on GATE8.0, it doesn't work while it is working on GATE7.2. When I set it with 0.001, it works. In GATE7.2, both of them works.
The error is like that:
I want to know in GATE8.0, if I want to simulate the energy spread with 0.1% of the mean energy, how can I do? What dose it mean for 0.1? 0.1 of the mean energy or 0.1% the mean energy? Thanks again.