[Gate-users] Dose normalization

Elia Alessio alessio.elia at medaustron.at
Thu Jul 6 10:47:35 CEST 2017

Dear Chao,

Andreas is right! I also had a look and the available command for normalization in the dose actor are the following:

-        normaliseDoseToWater                ---> Enable dose normalization according to integral

-        normaliseDoseToIntegral             ---> Enable dose normalization according to integral

-        normaliseDoseToMax                    ---> Enable dose normalization according to max

in your case, can you try

/gate/actor/[Actor Name]/normaliseDoseToMax           true

and tell us if is working? I guess the problem is coming from the wiki for Gate 8.0 which does not mention this commands but only a wrong one...

Hope it can help!

Cheers
Alessio