[Gate-users] Helical movement implementation

Emmanuel Marfo emmanuel.marfo at postgrad.otago.ac.nz
Sat Jul 1 11:48:51 CEST 2017

Dear Gate-Users,

Please, I need your help in implementing helical movement in my simulation. I did apply translational movement to my phantom and rotational movement to my gantry. The phantom moves out of the source beam direction during acquisition. I tried defining genericMove on the phantom and stopping the gantry rotation. But so far I have achieved nothing probably maybe I am not getting the genericMove concept right. What I want to do is to mimic CT system of scanning in my simulation.

Any help will be highly appreciated.

Thanks

Warm regards,

Emmanuel Marfo