[Gate-users] Regarding ct dosimetry with voxelized moving phantom

Elnur Sadihov forward1292 at gmail.com
Fri Jan 6 09:55:57 CET 2017

Hello,

I can advise following:
1) Try not to use container for phantom. For testing you should avoid extra
volumes. I think that container is not necessary here now.
2) In the block where you describe dose actor, you should set not only min
and max energies but the whole histogram. You can see the template of
histogram in exampleCT folder of GATE.
3) In the last block: I think that the total number of primaries should be
at least 1000 in order to see something. 10 particles is very low number.

Best regards,
Elnur