[Gate-users] Interpreting the uncertainty image obtained by FFDA

Simon Rit simon.rit at creatis.insa-lyon.fr
Mon Feb 27 17:27:25 CET 2017

Hi,
Please keep using the mailing list. If you look at the code
https://github.com/OpenGATE/Gate/blob/develop/source/digits_hits/include/GateFixedForcedDetectionFunctors.hh#L913
you will see that I followed Gate habits of giving the relative
uncertainty. So it's a fraction, i.e., 5.2e-3 means 0.52% error.
Simon