[Gate-users] GATE Installation Problem [SEC=UNCLASSIFIED]

Salehzahi, Farshid (Health) Farshid.Salehzahi at act.gov.au
Fri Feb 17 04:43:47 CET 2017

Hello GATE-Users,

One of my colleagues is trying to set up GATE_v7.2 (Geant4-10.2.3, Qt5.8) on an Ubuntu server.
The Geant4 built successfully.
The problem is that the GATE CMakeList.txt file tries to initiailise the Geant4_USE_FILE parameter.
The Geant4_USE_FILE is not set correctly and he would like to know what file/variable etc this is
trying to point to?

I would really appreciate your prompt response to this matter as we are looking forward to using
GATE's applications.

Yours Sincerely,
Farshid

Farshid Salehzahi (CSci, MIPEM, Clinical Scientist, MACPSEM)
Head of Molecular and Nuclear Medicine Physics Section
Medical Physics and Radiation Engineering
ANU Visiting Fellow
Research School of Physics and Engineering,
ANU College of Physical and Mathematical Sciences

TCH Phone: 6244 4091 | Fax: 6244 2977 |mailto:Farshid.Salehzahi at act.gov.au
Clinical Support Services
Canberra Hospital and Health Services
[CH_Logo_ACT_Health_Lockup_CMYK_HR]
We acknowledge the traditional custodians of the ACT, the Ngunnawal people. We acknowledge and respect their continuing culture and the contribution they make to the life of this city and this region.
[cid:image001.png at 01CD9101.D6B71550][cid:image002.png at 01CD9101.D6B71550]