[Gate-users] Reference materials for learning GATE 7.2 for newbie

David Sarrut David.Sarrut at creatis.insa-lyon.fr
Fri Feb 3 11:00:20 CET 2017

Hello,

I do not know large Gate book. Gate is evolving quite frequently (this is a
research tool !), look at the main website :
http://www.opengatecollaboration.org

You may also find some hints in those exercices:
http://dsarrut.gitbooks.io/gate-exercises/content/

David

On Sat, Jan 28, 2017 at 6:02 AM, Chekdob Bagdob <checkdobbagdob at gmail.com>
wrote:

> Dear GATE users,
>
>                Recently I have installed GATE 7.2. I am going to work on
> PET system. So I started reading user manual and '2015 training materials'.
> But I personally feel that those are not that interactive and rigorous for
> a newbie. So my question is whether there is any rigorous and complete
> large volume book on GATE 7.2.
>
> Satyajit

David Sarrut, Phd
Directeur de recherche CNRS
CREATIS, UMR CNRS 5220, Inserm U1206
Centre de lutte contre le cancer Léon Bérard
28 rue Laënnec, 69373 Lyon cedex 08
Tel : 04 78 78 51 51 / 06 74 72 05 42
http://www.creatis.insa-lyon.fr/~dsarrut