[Gate-users] "gate/ecat/placement/setTranslation" COMMAND NOT FOUND

Machiel Kolstein mkolstein at ifae.es
Fri Apr 21 18:09:19 CEST 2017

Hi Seb,

I am sorry, I am not sure I understand what you mean.
Are you saying that with your installation, "Gate macros/Geometry.mac"
works?
What do you mean with "starting with the PET benchmark"? Is that some other
exercise?
My feeling (I might be completely wrong) is that somehow Gate does not
recognize the "ecat" command. Is there some easy to check that Gate does
recognize "ecat"?

Cheers,

Machiel