[Gate-users] Make an image from GATE

G Cosme goncalocosme4 at gmail.com
Tue Jun 21 16:27:37 CEST 2016

Hi Andrea,

When using create_projdata_template, if your output name (.hv) is equal to
the name of the sinogram (.s) the .s file gets empty.
For example, I'm using Bin_GATE to create 'sinogram.s' and
create_projdata_template to create 'sinogram.hs'. After this last step
'sinogram.s' gets empty. I suggest using a different name as output for
create_projdata_template.

Kind regards,

Gonçalo Cosme