[Gate-users] Make an image from GATE

Pietrzyk, Uwe u.pietrzyk at fz-juelich.de
Wed Jun 15 17:43:11 CEST 2016

Hi Andrea,

as long as you keep the structure of your system the same
and have introduced the appropriate parameters into the
conversion / sorting tool, the structure of the file remains the
same as does the file size.
I am not sure, but I remember that you should be able to
visualise the "sinograms” with a tool like “amide”. Since the
concersion is for producing input to STIR you may check
the respective users guide.

Maybe this is helpful for you.

Kind regards,

U. Pietrzyk
/----------------------------------------------------------------------
Prof. Dr. Uwe Pietrzyk
Diplom-Physiker
Institut für Neurowissenschaften und Medizin / INM-4
Forschungszentrum Jülich GmbH
52425 Jülich
Tel: +49-2461-61 4763
Fax: +49-2461-61 2820
Mobil: +49-162-103-4871
eMail: U.Pietrzyk at fz-juelich.de<mailto:U.Pietrzyk at fz-juelich.de>
http://www.fz-juelich.de/inm/inm-4/DE/Home/home_node.html
&
Bergische Universität Wuppertal
Fakultät für Mathematik und Naturwissenschaften
Büro:  D.08.01
Gaußstr. 20
42097 Wuppertal
Tel: +49-(0)202-439-3523