[Gate-users] washout actor

Rohling Heide heide.rohling at tuwien.ac.at
Wed Jun 15 09:50:01 CEST 2016

Thank you, that helps!

Could you also explain how to obtain the readout from the washoutactor? From the following, no washoutOutput file is produced and according to the ProductionAnd StoppingActor the source is not modified in its distribution (one point). I'd like to simulate the washout of a c11-source in a waterbox named "pat".

​

This is my actor:

/gate/actor/addActor                              WashOutActor wa
/gate/actor/wa/attachTo                      pat
/gate/actor/wa/readTable          washouttable.txt
/gate/actor/wa/save                               washoutOutput.txt
/gate/actor/wa/saveEveryNSeconds 1

This is the source:

/gate/source/addSource c11src gps
/gate/source/c11src/attachTo pat
/gate/source/c11src/setActivity 0.1 Bq
/gate/source/c11src/gps/particle ion
/gate/source/c11src/gps/ion 6 11 0 0
/gate/source/c11src/gps/energytype        Mono
/gate/source/c11src/gps/monoenergy        0.0 MeV
/gate/source/c11src/setForcedUnstableFlag true
/gate/source/c11src/gps/pos/centre      0.0 0.0 0.0  cm
/gate/source/c11src/useDefaultHalfLife

And this the washouttable:

1
c11src    Water         0.2   2 s  0.5  156 s   0.3  9000 s

Thank you and best regards,​

Heide