[Gate-users] no random coincidence in gatelab

Sepideh White sepideh_s2011 at yahoo.com
Sun Jun 5 03:40:57 CEST 2016

Hi dear Gate Users
im trying to use Gatelab for my simulations but i have some problems with it:
1. in simulation of  PET with Gatelab, i have not random coincidences while i have them with vgate.2.
 in Gatelab my macro commands is:/gate/application/ setTotalNumberOfPrimaries 100000000
/gate/application/setTimeSlice     10 s/gate/application/setTimeStart     0. s/gate/application/setTimeStop      10 s
  and in vgate my macro commsnd is:/gate/source/F18LineSource/ setActivity 1000000. becquerel

/gate/application/setTimeSlice     10 s/gate/application/setTimeStart     0. s/gate/application/setTimeStop      10 s
 Dae Hoon Kim pointed out this problem in Gate users archive but there is no answer for it.

can anyone help me?
thanksSepideh Barati