[Gate-users] Problem with visualization

Michal Knap knap.michal at yahoo.com
Thu Jan 7 15:08:32 CET 2016

 Hi All,During simulation i get this error message:
[Acquisition-0] Slice 0 from 0 to 37.5 s [slice=37.5 s], final stop at 150 s.terminate called after throwing an instance of 'std::bad_alloc'  what():  std::bad_allocPrzerwane (core dumped)
Does anybody know what is wrong? Is this something wrong with my compilator?
And one more question please. Why i cannot see visualization? All i see is an empty cube, no camera, no rays, etc...here is part of my mac.
/vis/open OGLSX/vis/viewer/reset/vis/drawView -45 -45/vis/viewer/zoom 4/vis/viewer/set/style surface/vis/drawVolume/tracking/storeTrajectory 1/vis/scene/endOfEventAction accumulate/vis/viewer/update
Thanks a lot in advance.