[Gate-users] xcat phantom and gatelab

Sepideh barati sepideeh at gmail.com
Sat Dec 31 11:24:03 CET 2016

Hi Dear Gate Users

*- I want to run my simulation with XCAT phantom in gatelab but i have this
erro in error file of job summery:*

*** Interpreter error recovered ***
Unrecognized data byte order 'LITTLEENDIAN
', assuming default BIGENDIAN

*** Break *** segmentation violation

*and in Application output file of job summery i have these:*

Nb of planes: 50
Nb of pixels per plane: 128 128
Pixel size: 4 4
Slice thickness: 4
Matrix size: 128 128
Data type:
Bytes per pixel: 2

*Data byte order: BIGENDIAN Machine byte order: LITTLEENDIAN*

*- while i get output of this simulation in vgate 7.2 and vgate 2 and when
i run in terminal  my interfile as LITTLEENDIAN is shown.*
Nb of planes: 50
Nb of pixels per plane: 128 128
Pixel size: 4 4
Slice thickness: 4
Matrix size: 128 128
Data type:
Bytes per pixel: 2
*Data byte order: *
*LITTLEENDIAN Machine byte order: LITTLEENDIAN*

*- on the other hand i try voxelized phantom and source examlpe of Gate in
gatelab and it run properly!*

- for my xcat phantom i did these:
1. convert flot32 to uint16 with MATLAB
2. convert uint16 to interfile with Xmedcon in both win and linux.(but in
both i have error in gatelab).

can anybody help me for this?

thanks