[Gate-users] Issue with installing gate_v7.2

Ezzat Elmo ezzat.elmo at gmail.com
Thu Dec 22 11:30:59 CET 2016

Hi David,

You were right twice, first, the issue was with root, it was a binary for a
different Linux version, using the one in the link you send me worked. the
second thing is as you said, after installing the new root i had to build
gate from scratch,
and now it running perfectly! thanks again for your help and thanks for
this great community.

Ezzat