[Gate-users] Issue with installing gate_v7.2

David Boersma david.boersma at physics.uu.se
Tue Dec 20 10:28:57 CET 2016

Hi Ezzat,

Good to see that you solved that particular issue.
Could you share with the mailing list how you solved it?

(Whenever you run into such a problem then there are usually more people
just like you who run into the exact same problem, who are silently very
grateful to you that you are bringing it up here on the mailing list. So
it is almost always important to also describe the solution, if you got
any! Don't keep us in suspense... And if we would finally get our e-mail
archive back online, searchable with Google, then those users would even
find your e-mail thread quite easily.)

After you fixed the TVector2.h issue, did you start the build completely
from scratch? I strongly suspect that in this case that is necessary.
Make a new empty build directory and start with running ccmake in that
directory.

Good luck,
David