[Gate-users] benchRT Analysis

Steve Hupcher shupcher at gmail.com
Mon Dec 19 16:33:06 CET 2016

Hi,

I sent this question awhile ago, but never got any help. I was hoping
someone can help me with this (minor?) question!

"I know this question has probably been answered already. However, since
the email archives are inaccessible, I am looking for help from the group:

I am trying to use the benchRT in Gate v7.2 to test my system. I ran all of
the macros and have several .raw and .mhd files. I used the BenchAnalyse.C
script in ROOT to produce a histogram for protons, gammas, and carbon. Is
there further quantitative analysis of the results that I can do that is
similar to the benchPET example? I saw that the benchRT folder comes with
reference files, but I am not sure what I should be doing with them. Thank
you!!"

Thank you in advance for the help!

Steve