[Gate-users] GATE: Voxelized source/phantom speed issue on CPU and error cut off values

Gottwald, Jennifer jennifer.gottwald at rmp.uhn.ca
Thu Dec 15 16:36:50 CET 2016

Hi,

I am a new user of GATE 7.2 and have speed issues on running PET voxelized source/phantom simulations on CPU

I already use the option to split jobs.

Does someone has experience with that? I would be very grateful for any advice

I try to set cut of values in the physics mac but I get error messages that the voxelized phantom can't be found.

Thanks
Jennifer

This e-mail may contain confidential and/or privileged information for the sole use of the intended recipient.
Any review or distribution by anyone other than the person for whom it was originally intended is strictly prohibited.
If you have received this e-mail in error, please contact the sender and delete all copies.
Opinions, conclusions or other information contained in this e-mail may not be that of the organization.