[Gate-users] GATE v7.2 GPU Compilation

M.R Teimoori reza.teimoori.s at gmail.com
Tue Dec 13 17:13:40 CET 2016

Hi All,

I'm trying to compile GATE v7.2 with the GPU flag on. My GPU is GeForce GTX
Titan Black and I have CUDA 8.0 installed on Ubuntu 16.04. The default
variables don't lead to a successful compilation. If anyone has done the
compilation successfully, can you please let me know what exactly I need to
set the following variables:

CUDA_HOST_COMPILER = default set to '/usr/bin/cc'
CUDA_SDK_ROOT_DIR = no default folder has been chosen - It says it couldn't
be found
CUDA_TOOLKIT_ROOT_DIR = default set to '/usr/local/cuda-8.0'
CUDA_USE_STATIC_CUDA_RUNTIME = default is 'on'
CUDA_rt_LIBRARY = default set to '/usr/lib/x86_64-linux-gnu/librt.so'

Thank you,

Cheers,
Reza