[Gate-users] Unable to run Gate; Halp

Robert Wilson rkwilson at mail.sdsu.edu
Wed Dec 7 23:22:13 CET 2016

Awesome, thanks! I will give it a shot.

Cheers,

*R. Kevin Wilson*

San Diego State University | *2017*
Department of Physics | *M.S Medical Physics*
Radiation Detection Measuring & Modeling Laboratory
*PET/SPECT Modeling - vGate & GEANT4*

Clemson University | *2015*
College of Engineering & Science
Department of Physics & Astronomy | *B.S. Applied Physics*
CU EBIT & Atomic Physics Laboratory *|* *Intern Recipient and Student
Researcher*

rkwilson at mail.sdsu.edu
rkwilso at g.clemson.edu
(828) 216-5310