[Gate-users] Still waiting on approval for opengate account

Robert Wilson rkwilson at mail.sdsu.edu
Fri Dec 2 21:10:24 CET 2016

Thank you, David. I didn't mean for this to sound angry or disrespectful. I
think I was looking for something that wasn't there, so I missed all the
material that was there. You're right; it's all open to me. I do really
appreciate your help.

Respectfully,

*R. Kevin Wilson*

San Diego State University | *2017*
Department of Physics | *M.S Medical Physics*
Radiation Detection Measuring & Modeling Laboratory
*PET/SPECT Modeling - vGate & GEANT4*

Clemson University | *2015*
College of Engineering & Science
Department of Physics & Astronomy | *B.S. Applied Physics*
CU EBIT & Atomic Physics Laboratory *|* *Intern Recipient and Student
Researcher*

rkwilson at mail.sdsu.edu
rkwilso at g.clemson.edu
(828) 216-5310