[Gate-users] Still waiting on approval for opengate account

Robert Wilson rkwilson at mail.sdsu.edu
Fri Dec 2 06:17:30 CET 2016

I first want to say that being a part of the mailing list has been
extremely helpful with several issues I've faced in my early goings with
gate, but I'm still having some issues. However, it is MOST frustrating
that I am unable to access any of the other documents within the
collaboration because my account has not been authorized yet. It has been
more than a month, and I have not gotten any responses from anyone; even
when I ask directly. Does anyone here have connections to those that
control those types of things, and could you help me get in touch with them
as soon as possible?
Please and thank you. Ughhh.

Respectfully,

*R. Kevin Wilson*

San Diego State University | *2017*
Department of Physics | *M.S Medical Physics*
Radiation Detection Measuring & Modeling Laboratory
*PET/SPECT Modeling - vGate & GEANT4*

Clemson University | *2015*
College of Engineering & Science
Department of Physics & Astronomy | *B.S. Applied Physics*
CU EBIT & Atomic Physics Laboratory *|* *Intern Recipient and Student
Researcher*

rkwilson at mail.sdsu.edu
rkwilso at g.clemson.edu
(828) 216-5310