[Gate-users] Fixed Forced Detection actor obtain different scatter orders

Triltsch, Nicolas nicolas.triltsch at tum.de
Thu Dec 1 13:33:10 CET 2016

Hey Simon,

I applied the two changes you suggested (the first one to correct the
total.mha image and the second one to obtain the compton/rayleigh
scatter images for different orders). Both worked out fine and Gate runs
after compiling it again:)

Now, total.mha image equals primary.mha + compton.mha + rayleigh.mha and
additionally equals primary.mha + secondary.mha (which is kind of
superficial then...). Secondly, I found out, that the compton and
rayleigh scatter images I obtained from the beginning already include
scatter till the 5. order (because images orderCompton0000_order00.mha +
... + orderCompton0000_order05.mha = compton.mha and the same accounts
for the rayleigh images). Did you know that? I thought this fact can be
interesting for more people.

Cheers,

Nico