[Gate-users] Unable to make connecting path between Gate and Root

Robert Wilson rkwilson at mail.sdsu.edu
Thu Dec 1 03:48:45 CET 2016

Okay. Awesome. First let me say thanks getting back to me so quickly.
Getting this program to be fully functional as soon as possible is really
super important.
So first off the only thing that jumps out at me as not EXACTLY like the
instructions is the version of CLHEP I'm using is a little different. It
says to use 2.3.1.1, and I'm using 2.3.3.2. I didn't think it would make
that big of a difference, but if you think that may be the culprit, I can
If you don't think that is probably the problem, I am including several
screen shots of my command screen to show the process I'm attempting to
use. So if you see any fatal errors I'm making, do please let me know.
Thank you again so much for all of your help, and I look forward to hearing
from you again soon.

Best regards,

*R. Kevin Wilson*

San Diego State University | *2017*
Department of Physics | *M.S Medical Physics*
Radiation Detection Measuring & Modeling Laboratory
*PET/SPECT Modeling - vGate & GEANT4*

Clemson University | *2015*
College of Engineering & Science
Department of Physics & Astronomy | *B.S. Applied Physics*
CU EBIT & Atomic Physics Laboratory *|* *Intern Recipient and Student
Researcher*

rkwilson at mail.sdsu.edu
rkwilso at g.clemson.edu
(828) 216-5310