[Gate-users] Voxelized Phantom

Grevillot Loic loic.grevillot at medaustron.at
Thu Aug 4 03:25:44 CEST 2016

Hello,

1.       For dose scoring, you do not need to voxelize the geometry, you just need to add a DoseActor and specify the scoring resolution (http://wiki.opengatecollaboration.org/index.php/Users_Guide_V7.2:Readout_parameters_for_Radiotherapy_applications:_Actors#Dose_measurement).

2.       For active scanning delivery, you can use the TPSPencilBeamSource with as many beams as you want (http://wiki.opengatecollaboration.org/index.php/Users_Guide_V7.2:Source#TPS_Pencil_Beam_source).

3.       The dose is extracted through the dose Actor (see 1) in Gy.

Please keep going with example to get familiar with these different features.

Best,
Loïc