[Gate-users] adding not-standard physic process to GATE

STRYDHORST Jared Jared.STRYDHORST at cea.fr
Fri Apr 29 14:54:30 CEST 2016

Are you trying to model a process or a source? If you're trying to create a custom source you probably want to create it in GATE rather than Geant4. One way is to create a subclass of GateVSource and override at least GeneratePrimaries(). If you have any user settable parameters, you'll need to create an associated Messenger class as well. An additional case also has to be added to GateSourceMgr::AddSource() to allow the new source type to be created.
GEANT shouldn't need to be touched.

Jared STRYDHORST

Laboratoire Imagerie Moléculaire In Vivo (IMIV)
UMR 1023 Inserm/CEA/Université Paris Sud - ERL 9218 CNRS
CEA/I2BM/Service Hospitalier Frédéric Joliot
4, place du Général Leclerc
91401 ORSAY Cedex

http://i2bm.cea.fr/dsv/i2bm/shfj/imiv