[Gate-users] Gate v7.1 installation on Mac OSX

Pete Z. Wu pzw at ns.ph.liv.ac.uk
Tue Sep 15 08:06:05 CEST 2015

Dear GATE expert,

I’m new to GATE. I recently installed gate_v7.1 on my MacBook Pro.
During the configuration, building and installation stages I did not
get any error messages, everything seams to be done quite smoothly.
After the installation was completed I needed to write the source
script i.e. .sh file into my .bashrc file. However, I’m not sure where
this file should be. It does not appear to be in either the
installation or build directories i.e. gate_v7.1-build or
gate_v7.1-install.

I should be very grateful if you would let me know explicitly how I
should source the .sh script in my .bashrc file.

Many thanks,
Pete