[Gate-users] need help about pixelate crystal

Chao Guo chaoguomedicalphysics at gmail.com
Wed Sep 2 00:36:29 CEST 2015

Hello everyone,

I have ran a SPECT simulation with a whole piece of crystal and  use the
interfile output of projection set to get the projection image. And it works
well. Now I'm trying to make the whole crystal pixelated. My question is
when I use the  projection property, how can I match the pixelated crystal
to every pixel? In the geometry parts I can use the setTranslation to match
the collimator and crystal but I haven't find any function that similar to
this to fit the projection pixel. What should I do? Any suggestions?

Thank you,

Chao

---