[Gate-users] Populating ontologies with build-in annotation

Vesna Cuplov vesna.cuplov at gmail.com
Mon Oct 5 14:23:55 CEST 2015

Hi Lida,

You are writing to the wrong Gate mailing list. This is not the mailing
list for "General Architecture for Text Engineering".

Vesna

Vesna Cuplov
Laboratoire Imagerie Moléculaire In Vivo (IMIV)
UMR 1023 Inserm/CEA/Université Paris Sud - ERL 9218 CNRS
CEA/I2BM/Service Hospitalier Frédéric Joliot
4 place du Général Leclerc
91400 Orsay
http://v-cuplov.net
http://i2bm.cea.fr/dsv/i2bm/SHFJ/IMIV