[Gate-users] Best physics list for positron annihilation.

Pietrzyk, Uwe u.pietrzyk at fz-juelich.de
Tue Nov 17 15:14:40 CET 2015

Dear Andrea,

maybe, it is related to the fact that you are using cGATE
and that the visualisation somehow has a problem.
Did you try any other form of visualisation based on
X11. Since the vGATE-base is a unix operating system you
should be able to type xclock and a small window with a clock
should show up. It might also depend on the viewer, which
you have to specify. I briefly checked the eMails concerning
vGATE3.0 at it seems, that this is an issue. However, I have
no own experience with vGATE3.0.

Kind regards,

Uwe
/----------------------------------------------------------------------
Prof. Dr. Uwe Pietrzyk
Diplom-Physiker
Institut für Neurowissenschaften und Medizin / INM-4
Forschungszentrum Jülich GmbH
52425 Jülich
Tel: +49-2461-61 4763
Fax: +49-2461-61 2820
Mobil: +49-162-103-4871
eMail: U.Pietrzyk at fz-juelich.de<mailto:U.Pietrzyk at fz-juelich.de>
http://www.fz-juelich.de/inm/inm-4/DE/Home/home_node.html
&
Bergische Universität Wuppertal
Fakultät für Mathematik und Naturwissenschaften
Büro:  D.08.01
Gaußstr. 20
42097 Wuppertal
Tel: +49-(0)202-439-3523