[Gate-users] installing gate from git

Alex Vergara Gil alexvergaragil at gmail.com
Tue May 26 18:55:29 CEST 2015

For all those who are interest in this issue try the Eclipse IDE with
CDT plugin (Free and OpenSource) which automatically show you the
incompatibilities against c++11 as long as it can do automatic
indentation (CTRL+Shift+F) accordingly to the standard and some other
nice features such as searching for tasks, possible bugs, etc.

HTH
Alex