[Gate-users] installation error on mac

Tuoyu Cao tuoyucao at bnl.gov
Fri May 8 16:08:32 CEST 2015

Thanks Kris and Mojca,

You can see in the error message I posted:

*********
/Users/tuoyucao/Documents/geant4.10.01-install/include/Geant4/G4SPSRandomGenerator.hh:201:19: note: copy constructor of 'G4SPSRandomGenerator' is implicitly deleted because field
     'local_IPDFXBias' has an inaccessible copy constructor
       G4Cache<a_check> local_IPDFXBias;
It seems like the copy constructor is marked as “deleted” because one of the data members does not have a usable copy constructor. Using a empty copy-constructor is certainly not right (just trying to bypass the compiler error temporally).

I tried to put CXX flags for c11 with "set(CMAKE_CXX_FLAGS "-std=c++11 -stdlib=libc++”)” (not sure if this is right..) I got other errors like:
/Developer/NVIDIA/CUDA-7.0/include/host_defines.h(227): error: expected a ";"

/Applications/Xcode.app/Contents/Developer/Toolchains/XcodeDefault.xctoolchain/usr/bin/../include/c++/v1/cstddef(97): error: identifier "nullptr" is undefined

I guess it is a good idea to use a previous version instead at this point.

Tuoyu