[Gate-users] Multiple rotations

Kesava S Kalluri kkalluri at lsu.edu
Tue Mar 31 00:20:17 CEST 2015

hi,

/gate/cylinder/placement/enable
/gate/cylinder/placement/setRotationAxis  -0.571 0.571 0.571			#(1/sqrt(3))
/gate/cylinder/placement/setRotationAngle 45 deg
/gate/cylinder/placement/setTranslation 1 1 1 cm

Following up with a previous thread, I was able to orient it @ 45* to each axis using these commands. Now I would like to orient the cylinder at 3 different angles with respect to each axis  . Any ideas?