[Gate-users] Problem parameter alias - command not found

David Larsson david.larsson at sth.kth.se
Sat Mar 21 13:59:45 CET 2015

Hi again,

FYI: the solution to my previous question is quite simple. Using the following parameterization prompt:

>> Gate -a [outputname,SPECT_voxsource_time001] [ta,0] [tb,1] SPECT_quad_voxsource.mac

Gate won't load the second and third (and so on) parameters. The issue seems simply to be that you cannot use spaces between the different defined paramters (as defined in the Gate --help, or in the user guide). Thus, prompting the above correctly it should look like:

 >> Gate -a [outputname,SPECT_voxsource_time001][ta,0][tb,1] SPECT_quad_voxsource.mac

that is without any spacing between [par1,name1][par2,name2][...] etc.

Apologies if this only hold for my local compilation, but anyhow thought I'd share this.

/David