[Gate-users] GATE Release

JAN Sebastien sebastien.jan at cea.fr
Thu Mar 19 10:44:59 CET 2015

Dear GATE-users,
We are glad to inform the GATE community that a new version - GATE V7.1 - will be available through the develop branch of the GATE public code repository from today, 19 March, 2015.
!!! Important note !!!
- This version will be validated for Geant4 10.1
- All information regarding the dedicated procedure to install this new version will be provided by the online documentation : http://wiki.opengatecollaboration.org/index.php/InstallationGuideV7.1
We take this opportunity to remind you that  all relevant information and instructions to access the repository managed using Git can be found on our official website : http://www.opengatecollaboration.org/GateGit (registration is required)
The official release of GATE V7.1 will be available next week. It could be downloaded from the following download area: http://www.opengatecollaboration.org/GATE71release.
Most important information and details of new features and fixes included in this release will be subsequently provided by email.
Albertine Dubois
Sebastien Jan
For the OpenGATE collaboration