[Gate-users] Bin_GATE matching mac-files

David Larsson david.larsson at sth.kth.se
Wed Jun 3 11:31:43 CEST 2015

Dear Gaters,

I'm trying to convert generated (PET)-root files to STIR compatible projection data, so I've looked into the provided 'Bin_GATE_v1.0.c'-script.

In order to understand the basics of it I'm though wondering if there is a matching .mac-file (or set of .mac-files) from which the input root-file has been generated. The reason I'm asking is that I'm simply trying to connect some of the input parameters (resectors, no. of sinogram bins, etc.) to a specified actual geometrical setup (in order to in a next step adapt the parameters to my specific setup).

I've been looking around some of the example/benchmark scripts but can't seem to match any specifically to the Bin_GATE-script. Does anyone know if such exist or not?

Thanks in advance for the help.

David Larsson
PhD Student - Medical Engineering and Imaging