[Gate-users] Spectrum calculations in vGate?

David Mills d.mills at qmul.ac.uk
Tue Jun 2 16:46:13 CEST 2015

Hello,

I’m trying to get started with Gate using the latest vGate virtual machine.

My aim is to simulate the detected spectrum of a polychromatic X-Ray beam after passing it though various materials. All of the examples seem rather more complex than this, is there a simple linear
Source -> Sample -> Detector
example anywhere that I can build upon to get started?

I’m happy to start with either a spectrum generated from Speckcal or simulating an impact X-Ray source.

Regards,
David
--
Dr. David Mills